Full-scale nuclei characterization
HDNC Interference pattern for spherical and solid particle
KED Photonics GmbH in Liquidation offers nuclei and particle characterization in the wake of ships at full-scale. By determination of nuclei number concentration and void fraction, important parameters for the prediction of cavitation phenomena can be provided.
Typical parameters for the measurement of nuclei spectra on large structures
– Up to approx. 5m in water
– Depending on the optical accessibility and water quality
– Bubble size 10 µm to 1 mm
– Resolution approx. 5 µm depending on the optical accessibility
– Classification of bubbles and other particles
– Porthole as an optical access in ship’s hull
Based on our experience, we can also competently support you in the planning and implementation of optical access for measurement technology.
If you have any questions, please contact us.